Achasta - Lumpkin County
Achasta is a Mountain Community with a Par-72 Jack Nicklaus golf course located five miles South of Dahlonega in the North Georgia Mountains.
Many home sites provide breathtaking views of the Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, the Chestatee River and the North Georgia Mountains. These sites provide a perfect mountain sanctuary. Residents will be immersed in the fall foliage and surrounded by the sights and sounds of nature.
- 6995-yard, par-72 Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course,
- Priced from low $400s
- Beautiful views of the Chestatee River and the surrounding mountains
- Home of the PGA Tour's 2007 AT&T Classic Qualifier
- Clubhouse with casual dining
- Swim and tennis center
- Pro Shop and Practice Facility
- Achasta is located just five minutes south of downtown Dahlonega
© 2009 TekSales, Inc. Web Design