Laurel Springs - Forsyth County
Laurel Springs is a gated private 18-hole Nicklaus Golf, Tennis and Swim Community. Laurel Springs is located in Suwanee in South Forsyth County, just off 141, near GA400.
Laurel Springs is a extraordinary community offering its residents a Stan Smith Swim & Tennis Complex plus a wonderful and versatile Residents Club.
One look at the stunning contrast of deep green fairways, sparkling blue ponds and scenic, picturesque landscaping is all it takes to know you are seeing something special. Working with the beautiful natural environment, Jack Nicklaus designed the Laurel Springs Golf Club to be a challenging and beautiful par-71 layout. The golf course features rolling hills, tree-lines fairways, and undulating greens protected by lakes and creeks.
- Priced from $500,000 to over $1 Million
- Built 1998 - 2005
- Approximately 740 Homes on 630 Acres
- Gated with Attendant
- Clubhouse, 2 Pools and 8 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Private Golf Club
- 18 Holes Designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Initiation Fee is $22,500-transferable or $12,500-non-transferable
- Monthly Fee is $350
- Clubhouse with Dining Facilities and Meeting Rooms
- Social Memberships Available
- ClubCorp Associate Club
© 2009 TekSales, Inc. Web Design