The River Club - Gwinnett County
The River Club is a private gated golf community with a 18-hole Greg Norman golf course. The River Club is located in Suwanee in Gwinnett County.
Meticulously planned and artfully crafted, The River Club offers homes of timeless distinction in an incredibly beautiful setting along the banks of the Chattahoochee River. This guard-gated river preserve in Suwanee, Ga., balances the simple pleasures of life in the Chattahoochee River valley with the modern convenience of life in Gwinnett County.
- Priced $1.2-$5 Million
- Built 2004 and still building
- Approximately 370 Homes on 650 Acres
- Gated with 24 Hour Attendant
- Clubhouse, 2 Pools, Fitness Center and 8 Lighted Tennis Courts
- 18 Holes Private Golf Club Designed by Greg Norman
- Initiation Fee $32,500 Refundable
- Monthly Fee is $510 for Golf/Sports and $270 for Sports-Only Memberships
- Clubhouse with Dining Facilities
- Sports Memberships Available (Mandatory for Homeowners)
- Crescent Communities
© 2009 TekSales, Inc. Web Design